NOTE: Industry regulations require us to validate contact information before displaying complete data on sold and contract pending properties.
Create an account.
Email Save Notes
2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,256 Sq Ft | 2015 Year Built | Sold
Don’t miss out on this amazing penthouse unit one block from Metro in the Flats at MetroWest luxury condo development. This rarely available, two bedroom, two bath unit is the best deal in the Flats and will go fast. Check out the top ten reasons why this is the home for you:
1. PRISTINE & CLEAN: This immaculately maintained luxury condo has been meticulously cared for
and is clean as can be. Only 5.5 years old, it shows like new!
2. BRIGHT: With lots of windows and an unobstructed view, the afternoon sunlight will always make
your home feel welcoming and cheery. Take in the fresh air and enjoy your morning coffee or
evening cocktail from the balcony accessible via the full panel glass door. Custom blinds and
3. QUIET: Are you tired of hearing your neighbors’ footsteps above you? This premium penthouse
unit is designed to share only one adjacent wall. With only eight units per floor, there is light
foot-traffic and maximum privacy.
4. UPGRADES GALORE: Unit is designed with high-end, premium upgrades including beautiful
hardwood floors, quartz counters, recessed lighting, modern Benjamin Moore paint, and
multiple kitchen and bathroom upgrades listed below.
5. LUXURIOUS PRIMARY BATH: Incudes quartz counters; white premium cabinets; and an extra-large
walk-in shower with frameless glass, bench and listello tile. In addition to the double sinks, there
is also an area for a vanity to easily apply your makeup or style your hair. Additional shelving can
be added to the space if a vanity is not for you.
6. GOURMET KITCHEN: Upgraded, large single basin sink with gooseneck faucet, marble backsplash,
quartz counters, walk-in pantry and 42” white premium cabinets.
7. MULTIPLE CLOSETS: Lots of storage space, including large master bedroom walk-in closet, two linen
closets, extended coat closet, double-door closet in second bedroom, walk-in pantry with added
shelving, laundry closet with shelving and room to store items in the balcony HVAC closet.
8. PROXIMITY & CONVENIENCE: Only one block to the Vienna Metro, close to the Mosaic District & Tysons Corner, and easy access to Interstate 66, Route 50 and the Beltway. One garage parking
spot conveys with an additional resident and guest parking pass. Elevator access.
9. PARKS & RECREATION: The Providence Community center is across from the entrance of
MetroWest and offers programming for adults and kids, pickleball, basketball, volley ball, fitness
center and more. Close to the W & OD trail with 45 miles of paved pathway for running, walking
and biking. Multiple parks nearby, including East Blake Lane Park and Nottoway Park.
10. FOR SALE NOW!: Don’t miss out! This rarely available, two bedroom, two bath unit is the best deal
in the Flats and will go fast. Set up a tour to see your new home today.
Your registration is complete. Industry regulations require us to validate contact information before displaying complete
data on sold and contract pending properties. We recognize that this is annoying, but once you click on the validation link
in the email that we just sent from firstname.lastname@example.org you will be all set to search just like an agent!