My Driving Principles
I have been working as a Top Producing Realtor in northern Virginia for the better part of two decade and have earned many honors and awards in that time. I know that buyers and sellers are looking for a Realtor they can trust. I understand and take seriously the trust that my clients have in me. I truly care about the people I help and work very hard, for them, handling all the details, leaving no stone unturned, to get the best possible result for my clients. that’s why so many people recommend me to their friends as their real estate resource, their “go to” Realtor, for the sale and/or purchase of their next home.
My Principles and Work Ethic
I will handle all the details of the transaction and keep you informed all the way through.
I will be accessible throughout the transaction to answer questions and be a strategic partner with you in the sale or purchase of your home.
I will deal in an honest and straight forward way through the process earning my position as a trusted advisor.
I moved to Northern Virginia over 2 decades ago from New York where I grew up on Long Island. I sold Real Estate in New York and then went for an MBA in Accounting. Upon graduation I moved to Virginia to start work as an accountant and ended up, as many did, in the internet business, briefly, before settling back into the real estate business in Northern Virginia, helping people from all walks of life up and down the Dulles Corridor.
· Northern Virginia including Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Arlington and Prince William County.
· Market Areas: Reston, Herndon, Oak Hill, Vienna, Great Falls, McLean, Oakton, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Arlington, Clifton, Chantilly, Sterling, Potomac Falls, Ashburn, Brambleton, Broadlands, Leesburg, Purcellville, South Riding. Aldie.
· Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
· Virginia Association of Realtors
· National Association of Realtors
· Life Top Producer, NVAR
· Licensure: Real Estate Board Salesperson License, Commonwealth of Virginia, License
- Undergraduate: Seton Hall University, South Orange NJ, BS – Marketing
- Graduate degree: Hofstra University, Hempstead NY, MBA - Accounting